Re: iBook G3 owners

> If it still crashes, I would appreciate some regression testing, that
> is going backward in the bk snapshots to point out which one precisely
>  introduced the problem.
Hey Ben.

I've tested kernel 2.6.12-rc1-bk5 plain and 2.6.12-rc1-bk5 with the
your patches (plus the last one) and in both cases it crashes when I try
to start X.

One of those times I was testing, I forgot to apply your last patch
(this one: replace "lis r4,0xfff0" for "li r4,0") and when I tried to
wake up after resume, it crashes. After that I've made the change and
the cycle resume/wakeup works correctly. I tell you this because maybe
it can be useful.

By the way, I've tested too the 2.6.10 kernel plain and all works
properly (resume/wakeup, X, ...)

Now I don't know if it will be more useful for you if I continue testing
the 2.6.12-rc1-bk4 and below, or try 2.6.11 plain and then going up.
What do you think about it?

Thanks.

Esteban.

--
Keep it soulful and spread love!
"Ask and it will given to you; seek and you will find;