Re: Powerbook5,6 longer list of what does not work...

Hello,

Matthew Denner wrote:
Antonio-M. Corbi Bellot wrote:

- Keyboard (the fn key does not work, it does not modify the keycode of any key when held down),

Uhmm, I've had no problem with 'fn' key, I know positively because I use
powerprefs via fn+function_key and it works. It also works for me in
text consoles to get the AltGR behaviour to extract '@','#' etc... in my
spanish keyboard.

I also have a brand new 12' powerbook, and I have no problems with the 'fn' key. Perhaps there is a difference between the 15' and the 12' ?

Olivier