Re: Powerbook5,6 longer list of what does not work...

Hello Jonathan,

On Thu, Mar 10, 2005 at 02:54:44AM +0100, Chocron J. wrote:
> ... So far, after about 3 weeks of fiddling with the
> various machine's settings, I have kind of acertained that the following
> hardware does not work (even with 2.6.11.2) :
> - Soundcard : it is recognized, but I am unable to play any sound,
same for me

> - Trackpad (we all know that now !!),
same for me

> - Keyboard (the fn key does not work, it does not modify the keycode of any
> key when held down),
same for me, but on http://seehuhn.de/comp/powerbook/ you can find a
xkb keymap which makes "alt-up" act as page-up etc.

> - PCMCIA (I am not sure about that one, but the none of my PCMCIA hardware
> works on the cardbus slot...)
This one works for me.  I get scary warnings, but I was able to
operate some netgear PCMCIA WLAN card.

All the best,
Jochen
--