Re: Permission for 'dev/pmu'
- To: "Matthew T. Atkinson" <email@example.com>
- Cc: debian-powerpc list <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: Permission for 'dev/pmu'
- From: Ben Hill <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 05 Mar 2005 01:13:12 +0000
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: email@example.com
- In-reply-to: <1109859443.3955.7.camel@localhost>
- References: <41DF31A7.firstname.lastname@example.org> <1109859443.3955.7.camel@localhost>
On Thu, 2005-03-03 at 14:17 +0000, Matthew T. Atkinson wrote:
> On Fri, 2005-01-07 at 20:04 -0500, Harvey Ussery wrote:
> > I recently reinstalled Sarge PPC on a G4 iMac. Each time I boot up now,
> > I get an error warning:
> I think I need pinching -- I just logged into GNOME and the error didn't
> appear. I rebooted just to make sure I hadn't clicked OK out of habit,
> and it didn't appear again! :-D
> Could it be that it's finally been fixed? I'm really happy!
> Many thanks to the person responsible!
It is fixed, the message has gone for me too! :-)