Re: Permission for 'dev/pmu'
- To: debian-powerpc list <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: Permission for 'dev/pmu'
- From: "Matthew T. Atkinson" <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2005 14:17:23 +0000
- Message-id: <1109859443.3955.7.camel@localhost>
- In-reply-to: <41DF31A7.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <41DF31A7.email@example.com>
On Fri, 2005-01-07 at 20:04 -0500, Harvey Ussery wrote:
> I recently reinstalled Sarge PPC on a G4 iMac. Each time I boot up now,
> I get an error warning:
I think I need pinching -- I just logged into GNOME and the error didn't
appear. I rebooted just to make sure I hadn't clicked OK out of habit,
and it didn't appear again! :-D
Could it be that it's finally been fixed? I'm really happy!
Many thanks to the person responsible!
Matthew T. Atkinson <firstname.lastname@example.org>