Re: Permission for 'dev/pmu'
- To: "Matthew T. Atkinson" <email@example.com>
- Cc: debian-powerpc list <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: Permission for 'dev/pmu'
- From: Sven Luther <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 15:38:32 +0100
- Message-id: <20050303143832.GA15005@pegasos>
- In-reply-to: <1109859443.3955.7.camel@localhost>
- References: <41DF31A7.firstname.lastname@example.org> <1109859443.3955.7.camel@localhost>
On Thu, Mar 03, 2005 at 02:17:23PM +0000, Matthew T. Atkinson wrote:
> On Fri, 2005-01-07 at 20:04 -0500, Harvey Ussery wrote:
> > I recently reinstalled Sarge PPC on a G4 iMac. Each time I boot up now,
> > I get an error warning:
> I think I need pinching -- I just logged into GNOME and the error didn't
> appear. I rebooted just to make sure I hadn't clicked OK out of habit,
> and it didn't appear again! :-D
> Could it be that it's finally been fixed? I'm really happy!
Yep, sure, for about a month or so now, i think :
control-center (1:2.8.1-4) unstable; urgency=low
- Updated 08_pmu_fix.patch with patches from Sjoerd Simons and Sven Luther
as a fix for the pmu error message
-- Arnaud Patard <email@example.com> Sun, 6 Feb 2005 19:13:04 +0100
> Many thanks to the person responsible!
Hehe, i guess all those that participated in the numerous threads about this a
couple month ago are. Anyway, thanks to Arnaud for making the upload with the
fix and looking it over.