Re: Permission for 'dev/pmu'

On Thu, Mar 03, 2005 at 02:17:23PM +0000, Matthew T. Atkinson wrote:
> 'ello,
>
> On Fri, 2005-01-07 at 20:04 -0500, Harvey Ussery wrote:
> > I recently reinstalled Sarge PPC on a G4 iMac. Each time I boot up now,
> > I get an error warning:
>
> I think I need pinching -- I just logged into GNOME and the error didn't
> appear.  I rebooted just to make sure I hadn't clicked OK out of habit,
> and it didn't appear again! :-D
>
> Could it be that it's finally been fixed?  I'm really happy!

Yep, sure, for about a month or so now, i think :

control-center (1:2.8.1-4) unstable; urgency=low
    - Updated 08_pmu_fix.patch with patches from Sjoerd Simons and Sven Luther
      as a fix for the pmu error message
 -- Arnaud Patard <arnaud.patard@rtp-net.org>  Sun,  6 Feb 2005 19:13:04 +0100

> Many thanks to the person responsible!

Hehe, i guess all those that participated in the numerous threads about this a
couple month ago are. Anyway, thanks to Arnaud for making the upload with the
fix and looking it over.

Friendly,

Sven Luther