Re: [2.6.11 vanilla] Compiled on iBook G4: all working!

On Fri, 04 Mar 2005 09:40:14 +0100, Jack Malmostoso wrote:

> yesterday I couldn't resist to try the sleep included in 2.6.11 so I
> compiled it.

I have just found a nasty bug: upon resuming after a sleep, the usb does
not work anymore.
The usb mouse I had attached was dead (also removing and replugging it),
and attaching a usb drive did not work.
Attaching the usb drive while watching tail -f /var/log/messages produced
nothing (no reaction whatsoever), like the usb ports weren't powered or
something alike.
Should now try removing everything plugged before sleep.

Please ask for any output you might need. Thanks.

--
Best regards, Jack
Linux user #264449