Re: [2.6.11 vanilla] Compiled on iBook G4: all working!

On Fri, 04 Mar 2005 09:40:14 +0100, Jack Malmostoso wrote:

> Hi list,
>
> yesterday I couldn't resist to try the sleep included in 2.6.11 so I
> compiled it. Everything went just fine

I have found a small glitch. On resume, my usb mouse does not work
anymore, and it does not come alive even if I plug it in and out.
Will make some tries on this and report on the list, any idea and comment
welcome.

--
Best Regards, Jack
Linux User #264449