Re: Some problems in the daily use of a Debian System
- To: Giuseppe Sacco <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: debian-ppc <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: Some problems in the daily use of a Debian System
- From: Timo Reimerdes <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 03 Dec 2004 00:11:18 +0100
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: <1102025047.10836.13.camel@localhost>
- References: <1101907594.1243.12.camel@smashing> <20041201171938.2b2c93ed@pirandello> <1101926260.1243.24.camel@smashing> <1102025047.10836.13.camel@localhost>
On Thu, 2004-12-02 at 23:04 +0100, Giuseppe Sacco wrote:
> Il giorno mer, 01-12-2004 alle 19:37 +0100, Pablo Gil ha scritto:
> > 2.6.8. I've been told that this a really bad kernel for cd writing as
> > well. Is it true?
> I tried many times, but I never managed to burn a data cd using 2.6.8,
> while I made once a audio CD and it worked.
I have used the nautilus-cd-burner plenty of times. No problems
whatsoever. running 2.6.9-(benh-sleep6) now.