Re: Some problems in the daily use of a Debian System
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Some problems in the daily use of a Debian System
- From: Colin Leroy <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 17:19:38 +0100
- Message-id: <20041201171938.2b2c93ed@pirandello>
- In-reply-to: <1101907594.1243.12.camel@smashing>
- References: <1101907594.1243.12.camel@smashing>
On 01 Dec 2004 at 14h12, Pablo Gil wrote:
> The last one is that when he tries to watch a movie with the headphones
> on and uses the keyboard buttons to change the volume the sound can be
> heard everywhere, not only through the headphones. I've told him to use
> the gnome volume control center but I want to try to fix that.
Kernel bug, what version does he use?