Re: Some problems in the daily use of a Debian System
- To: Debian-Powerpc <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: Some problems in the daily use of a Debian System
- From: Giuseppe Sacco <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2004 23:04:07 +0100
- Message-id: <1102025047.10836.13.camel@localhost>
- In-reply-to: <1101926260.1243.24.camel@smashing>
- References: <1101907594.1243.12.camel@smashing> <20041201171938.2b2c93ed@pirandello> <1101926260.1243.24.camel@smashing>
Il giorno mer, 01-12-2004 alle 19:37 +0100, Pablo Gil ha scritto:
> 2.6.8. I've been told that this a really bad kernel for cd writing as
> well. Is it true?
I tried many times, but I never managed to burn a data cd using 2.6.8,
while I made once a audio CD and it worked.