Re: Some problems in the daily use of a Debian System
- To: Colin Leroy <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Some problems in the daily use of a Debian System
- From: Pablo Gil <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2004 19:37:40 +0100
- Message-id: <1101926260.1243.24.camel@smashing>
- In-reply-to: <20041201171938.2b2c93ed@pirandello>
- References: <1101907594.1243.12.camel@smashing> <20041201171938.2b2c93ed@pirandello>
2.6.8. I've been told that this a really bad kernel for cd writing as
well. Is it true?
El mié, 01-12-2004 a las 17:19 +0100, Colin Leroy escribió:
> On 01 Dec 2004 at 14h12, Pablo Gil wrote:
> > The last one is that when he tries to watch a movie with the headphones
> > on and uses the keyboard buttons to change the volume the sound can be
> > heard everywhere, not only through the headphones. I've told him to use
> > the gnome volume control center but I want to try to fix that.
> Kernel bug, what version does he use?
Pablo Gil <email@example.com>