Re: quik and initrd and kernel-image-2.6.7-powerpc

Hi,

On Tue, 03 Aug 2004 20:54:58 +0200
Christian Leimer <christian_leimer@web.de> wrote:

> Anyone out there with an oldworld had luck with the
> kernel-image-2.6.7-powerpc froms sarge?
custom 2.6.7 works fine here on a beige G3 booted with quik... I don't
use any initrd, though...

I can remember having troubles using an initrd with quik when I was
trying to boot the debian-installer -- I did not succeed, and
finally used BootX to boot the installer.

Simon

--
Simon Vallet
Due to massive spam, the address shown in the 'From:'