Re: pbbuttonsd new problems

Soeren Sonnenburg wrote:
On Wed, 07 Jul 2004 17:23:49 +0000, Matthias Grimm wrote:

Am Mittwoch, 7. Juli 2004 09:52 schrieb Stefano Zacchiroli:

[...]

It seems that the new problems occour in conjunction with kernel 2.6.7. Most of you use it. I never saw those problems with kernel 2.4, so I have to install kernel 2.6.7 and have a closer look.

Actually I am on 2.6.7 and pbbuttons 0.6.2 for quiete a while and yes
pbbuttons never crashed on me and the machine always successfully entered
sleep mode. Could it be that some have rather long scripts preventing the
machine from going to sleep quickly ?

Could you please provide your pbbuttonsd.conf file ?

--
Lucas