Re: pbbuttonsd new problems

Am Dienstag, 6. Juli 2004 19:56 schrieb Lucas Moulin:
> The new pbbuttonsd has a weird behavior and crashes from time to time on
> my iBook G3 900. If I enable "cover sleep on AC" and close the lid, the
> computer does not go to sleep and pbbuttonsd no longer responds. It
> works fine if I push the power button.

Which version do you mean with 'new pbbuttonsd'? Which kernel version do you
use? Have you updated your kernel recently? From which version?

What does your computer do when not going to sleep? Work it further on?
How have you checked that pbbuttonsd doesn't respond anymore? What does the
logfile say?

> Also, when I change the backlight value from 0 to 1, I first get a
> "burned" screen for half a second before I get my desktop fine.

What do you mean with 'burned'? full brightness?

> I tried reinstalling 0.5.9 to make sure. The first problem disappears,
> but the second one is still there.
>
> Are there any bugs that I should know about ? Where can I look to
> provide some more information ? Thanks for your help.

Best Regards
  Matthias