Re: pbbuttonsd new problems

> Could you please provide your pbbuttonsd.conf file ?

sure... however please note that I run my own custom scripts none of
pbbuttonsd

# configfile for pbbuttonsd

# [SYSTEM]
userallowed         = "me"	; user who is allowed to use IPC
autorescan          = no	; automatic rescan of event devices
CmdTimeout          = 60	; timeout in seconds for launched scripts, etc.

# [MODULE POWERSAVE]
onAC_policy         = performance ; nochange, performance, custom or powersave
onAC_sleep          = no
onAC_coversleep     = no
onAC_Tsleep         = 0
onAC_Tdim           = 1800
onBattery_policy    = powersave
onBattery_sleep     = yes
onBattery_coversleep= yes
onBattery_Tsleep    = 6000	; time in 1/10s
onBattery_Tdim      = 1800	; time in 1/10s
SleepKey            = 116
SleepKeyDelay       = 0		; values > 0 may be dangerous, if the power key is used to trigger sleep
SleepKeySleep       = yes       ; yes=sleep, no=blank
BWL_first           = 22	; first battery warnlevel, time in minutes
BWL_second          = 10	; second battery warnlevel, time in minutes
BWL_last            = 3		; last battery warnlevel, time in minutes
Script_PMCS         = "/etc/power/pmcs-pbbuttonsd %s %s"
EmergencyAction     = sleep	; action, if battery is critically low
HeartbeatBeep       = no	; beep, if nothing else showed that the computer lives
CPULoad_sleeplock   = yes
CPULoad_min         = 20	; value in percent
CPULoad_period      = 600	; time in seconds
NETLoad_sleeplock   = yes
NETLoad_min         = 4096	; trafic in Bytes/s
NETLoad_period      = 600	; time in seconds
NETLoad_device      = "eth0"

# [MODULE DISPLAY]
LCD_Brightness      = 15	; initial LCD brightness level
LCD_FadingSpeed     = 3		; 0 = no smooth fading
LCD_AutoAdjust      = yes	; only on Aluminum PowerBooks
LCD_IllumUpKey      = 225
LCD_IllumDownKey    = 224
LCD_Threshold       = 94	; ambient light threshold in percent for backlight autoadj.
LCD_AutoAdjMin_Bat  = 2		; autoadjustment range parameters
LCD_AutoAdjMax_Bat  = 7
LCD_AutoAdjMin_AC   = 1
LCD_AutoAdjMax_AC   = 15
KBD_Brightness      = 0		; initial keyboard illumination level
KBD_FadingSpeed     = 5		; 0 = no smooth fading
KBD_AutoAdjust      = yes	; only on Aluminum PowerBooks
KBD_IllumUpKey      = 0
KBD_IllumDownKey    = 0
KBD_IllumOnKey      = 0
KBD_Threshold       = 28	; ambient light threshold in percent for keyboard light autoadj.
dev_FrameBuffer     = "/dev/fb0"
UseFBBlank          = yes
DimFullyDark        = no

# [MODULE OSSMIXER]
#Volume              = 69	; initial volume level
#Speakers_muted      = no	; mute after startup?
VolumeUpKey         = 115
VolumeDownKey       = 114
MuteKey             = 113
dev_Mixer           = "/dev/mixer"
#MixerInitDelay      = no
MixerChannels       = "volume, pcm, speaker"

# [MODULE CDROM]
dev_CDROM           = "/dev/cdrom"
EjectCDKey          = 161
EjectCDKeyDelay     = 1000