Re: Installing on a dual G5

Hi,

Colin Watson writes:

> Either of the images in
> http://cdimage.debian.org/pub/cdimage-testing/sid_d-i/powerpc/20040622/
> ought to work.
>
> Installation reports, successful or otherwise, gratefully appreciated.

I just tried the above-mentioned cdimage on yorick.  install-power4
hangs when trying to load the floppy driver. install-power4-2.6
doesn't detect the keyboard and therefore sits forever at the country
chooser.

Is there anything I can do to help fix this?  Like, I go to yorick at
an appointed time, we meet on IRC, you build a netboot image, I test
it and provide feedback, we repeat until it runs?

Regards, Jens.

--
J'qbpbe, le m'en fquz pe j'qbpbe!