Installing on a dual G5

What's the current story on getting Debian installed on G5s?

I have not been able to find an ISO that will boot the machine (I have tried d-i beta 4, d-i test candidate 1, d-i current as of 6/22/04, and several flavors of knoppix and gentoo) but it's possible that I didn't enter the right incantation into yaboot at some point. I looked at building a custom ISO with a 2.6.6-g5 kernel on it, but the instructions in debian-installer/doc/custom-kernel.txt do not match reality (debian-installer/build/Makefile has no build_monolithic target).

What are my options?

Thanks,

meeroh

--