Re: Need to get data out of damaged iBook

> As far as I know, there is no sleep patch bug.
>
> There may be a HW defect on some series of iBooks causing them to
> eventually fry on sleep, but afaik, this is not related to a sw bug,
> and may happen with OSX as well...

It seems that way yes.  I apologize for jumping to conclusions but until
this recent discussion everyone I talked to (people here, and several
people on advogato) all had the same symptoms and all were using the new
benh.

Thanks for your (and others) hard work on the powerpc tree. It is much
appreciated.

jack.