Re: New sleep code for ATI M6, M7 and M9

OoO En cette nuit striée d'éclairs du mardi 18 mars 2003, vers 02:56,
christophe barbe <christophe@cattlegrid.net> disait:

>> fblevel 15 is far too high. Copy /etc/power/pwrctl to
>> /etc/power/pwrctl-local, then remove every action in -local (just keep
>> the structure of the file) and insert your commands as you
>> wish. -local is called with the same arguments than /etc/power/pwrctl,
>> at the end of it.

> 15 is too high? What is the default setting under Mac OS X when not
> under battery? Is the energy saving significant when using 12 instead of
> 15?

Well, I am using 3 to reduce consumption and 7 otherwise, but you are
right 15 is fine too.
--
I WILL NOT PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE TO BART
I WILL NOT PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE TO BART
I WILL NOT PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE TO BART
-+- Bart Simpson on chalkboard in episode 7F09