Re: Sorted some things out

On Fri, Dec 13, 2002 at 11:47:04PM -0500, Derrik Pates wrote:
> I may play with it further, after I straighten out this color thing. Too
> bad there's not just a way to tell the Voodoo3 "treat these colors like
> they're big endian - because they are"...

Well, I was sort of wrong about this. A look at the Voodoo3 register
docs shows that, at least for block copies, there's a bit that you have
to set in the srcFormat register (bit 20, "Host Port Byte Swizzle"),
which induces the Voodoo chip to auto-byteswap things for us. I got
accelerated text mode working, except presently no flashing cursor in
accelerated mode. That's next. Then maybe I can get this color stuff
hashed out.

(Sorry about the self-followup.)

--
Derrik Pates