Re: Sorted some things out

On Fri, 2002-12-13 at 21:47, Michel Lanners wrote:
> On  13 Dec, this message from Derrik Pates echoed through cyberspace:
> [snip]
> > Yay! It's not just me. Thank you very much, Ben - that would really make
> > my day. With that, this box will be 100% operational. (Even the PlanB
> > video in works - though I don't actually have a use for it.)
>
> PlanB works? Yeah!!! You just made my day :-))

Looks like you are the happy maintainer of a working driver for a bit of
HW nobody but you knows anything about :)

Seriously, I do have a 8500 (even SMP) here with planb, I need to get
one of those old cams that is taking dust in my office so I can also
play with planb ;)

Have you looked at 2.5 new V4L APIs ?

Ben.