Re: Fwd: Re: Fw: Woody install docs and Nubus

> c016b86c T mac_hid_keyboard_sends_linux_keycodes
>
> During Configuring Console-common I chose "Keep kernel keymap"
>
> I haven't yet added append="keyboard_sends_linux_keycodes=1"

Looks like it should work

> However, when the install finished I got something like:
>
> Debian GNU/Linux 3.0 debian tty
>
> I can't believe I've installed woody but I read it had just been
> released.  I didn't study the access source during the install but I
> was sure it was potato?

Your debian version is in /etc/debian_version.

Even if you installed potato, now that woody is stable, when you
installed other software in tasksel or dselect it would have installed
any dependencies it needed from the stable (woody) distribution.

You may have a mostly-woody system. You can make it all woody with

apt-get dist-upgrade