Re: Fwd: Re: Fw: Woody install docs and Nubus

At 7:19 pm -0700 23/7/02, Chris Tillman wrote:

Your debian version is in /etc/debian_version.

Even if you installed potato, now that woody is stable, when you
installed other software in tasksel or dselect it would have installed
any dependencies it needed from the stable (woody) distribution.

You may have a mostly-woody system. You can make it all woody with

apt-get dist-upgrade

It is definitely woody... apt-get dist-upgrade returned 0 packages upgraded etc.

Thanks everyone for the help since my first post on 3 March - got there at last, woody on a Nubus Mac. Are my install notes of any use? Should I submit them for woody install docs?

The next challenge is to get X working ;-)

Regards

Clive

--

Clive Menzies & Associates Limited