Re: Powerpc (mac-G4) -essentially (less) broken

At 10:48 AM +0000 1/19/02, Nick Bailey wrote:
Mozilla looks good so far, but it's strange you have to invoke it "mozilla-bin": I can't see any thing wrong in the "mozilla" script, but it just seems to suspend (never returns from the prompt, but the rest of the system responds perfectly normally)

Yes, this bug has been there for a good month or more. People have reported that removing references to esd from the mozilla script seems to fix it...
Eric: I want to live in a world where software doesn't suck //////////
Richard: Any software that isn't free sucks ////////// rafial@well.com
Linus: I'm interested in free beer ///// <http://www.3roses.com/> ////