Re: HFS Plus on Linux ?

On Mon, Sep 17, 2001 at 10:15:13AM +0200, furball@space.ch wrote:
> I suggest you (all) perhaps refrain from sending (all) your
> "i-am-very-much-pissed" mails in private (or just change the topic to
> "we like pissing on each others head", since it makes it much easier
> to filter it out)

I suggest you and your MTA refrain from ignoring headers like the
following:

You have thus proven yourself unqualified to lecture to anyone on
mailing list etiquette.

*plonk*

--
G. Branden Robinson                |     Suffer before God and ye shall be
Debian GNU/Linux                   |     redeemed.  God loves us, so He