Re: /dev/cdrom is missing

Hrm...is there a disk in the drive? ;) It could be a bad disk, so try
some others that you know to work. I'm also not sure what crazy things
macs might do with cdroms, so maybe someone with a little more macknowledge
could say something on this. Besides that, the line in fstab might be wrong,
here's mine:

/dev/cdrom	/cdrom	iso9660	defaults,ro,user,noauto	0	0

If that doesn't work...hrm...get a new CD? heh... let's just hope it was
a dirty disk ;)