Re: nubus + debian

Well, the problem does not seem to be booting or pathing kernels,
as there are images and such on nubus-pmac.sf.net. The only problem
is that for this to be usefull, I need some means of talking with
the outside world. Right now I have a pcmcia ethernet card, but I'm
assuming pcmcia doesn't work because nothing seems to work with this
stupid laptop (someone please tell me it's not true!), and if it was
supported, I bet my card, a mpc-10, isn't supported anyway :/ I don't
even have a floppy drive (until I poke around on ebay) so without
pc card ethernet I don't see any way to have a laptop anyway :)

Now, I'm a pretty good x86 hacker, and I'd like to try my hand at
powerpc, but I'd need to repartition my disk and I don't know of any
way to do that non-destructivly, so...if I make a disk image, throw
that on a CD, repartition, boot off my macOS disk, mount the image,
and copy my files back over, will my system be restored? Phew...that
was a mouthfull...