Re: new installation

On Wed, Apr 11, 2001 at 12:36:03AM -0800, Ethan Benson wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 11, 2001 at 09:48:53AM +0200, Bruno Waes wrote:
> > ok, now i really screwed up ...

 That didn't work for me, when I found myself in the same position.  I found
http://www.netbsd.org/Ports/macppc/faq.html helpful.  They say that
cmd-opt-p-r won't solve this, but the solution they propose works:  Turn off
the computer, and unplug it from wall.  Remove the battery from the mobo,
and wait 10 minutes.  This will reset your OpenFirmware settings.

 I need to find a mac serial <-> db25 adapter :(

--
#define X(x,y) x##y