Re: new installation on 4400/200

I uploaded some more stuff to that location.  Like this (shhhh):

http://www.netfall.com/powerpc/stuffit_expander_55.bin

Even a Linux unstuffit x86 .deb which is very funky.  Read the
readme.  One of the funkiest parts is that every time I run dselect,
it ejects this package from my system.  Oh well, so much for the
"hold" status.