Re: conf problems in unstable?

On Mon, Mar 26, 2001 at 01:39:50AM -0800, Wilhelm *Rafial* Fitzpatrick wrote:
> I'm in the process of getting Debian installed on my TiBook (using some the
> great hints on this list) and after installing from the 2.2r2 CD I first
> tried upgrading to testing, but ran into a bunch of errors seemingly
> involving debconf, and then after that go weird, I tried again with
> unstable and got the same errors:
>
> Can't call method DESTROY on an undefined value at
> /usr/lib/perl5/Debian/DebConf/Question.pm line 151

 I've seen this on my woody system, as well as stuff like:
/etc/cron.weekly/slrn:
         (in cleanup) Can't call method "close" on an undefined value at
/usr/lib/perl5/Debian/DebConf/ConfModule.pm line 476 during global destruction.

(global destruction?  I thought the cold war was over... gotta love language :)

--
#define X(x,y) x##y