Re: USB mouse

Tuomas Kuosmanen wrote:

> Yea the mini logitech works great. The think to do is the input device stuff
> in Ben's kernel page and either compile your own or use his precompiled test
> kernels. They work fine. The url is http://ppclinux.apple.com/~benh/ (just
> for convenience here :)

Thanks, but that's only for 2.2.17preX - I have the mouse working now, turned
out I had to plug it into the other USB socket (the lower one). Is this normal
or a bug?

> I am using Xpmac

Now let me recommend using X 4.0.1 :)

Should be a much better experience than Xpmac...

Michel

--
People who are wrong the most are wrong the loudest.
Debian GNU/Linux (powerpc,i386) user \   member of XFree86, Team *AMIGA*, AUGS