Installing Debian on an iBook - a webpage with some pointers

that has been posted to comp.os.linux.powerpc as well.

   Hi.

With help from the net I succeeded in installing Debian GNU/Linux and
X on my new iBook.

I've made a little webpage with hints for others who want to do the
same thing - it's not complete nor detailed, but it has the info I
needed (read: would have liked to have on hand) to get going.

Oh, and it has Danish keymaps for the console and X, and how to get
en_DK locale to work in X. (Who should I submit those things to?)

 <URL:http://www.koldfront.dk/staff/asjo/text/debian-ibook.html>

  Best wishes,

--
 "Floor 7 1/2                                                Adam Sjøgren
  Low overhead!"                                        asjo@koldfront.dk