Re: xserver crashes

Taro Fukunaga wrote:
Hi Michael and all,
The problem occurs when I use WindowMaker. Resizing/moving windows in WindowMaker causes it to crash and this is documented as being a bug in WindowMaker 0.61, which is used in Potato. It has been fixed in the current version of WindowMaker although I haven't tried this out yet.

Well WindowMaker crashed again, and this is the latest version from their ftp site. So I'lll run fvwm2 for a while and see what happens. Maybe the problem is with mozilla 17, since that was the last program I was using. I think m17 was from a tarball from mozilla.org, possibly built against linuxppc libs that are incompatible with debain.

--Taro