Re: xserver crashes

> I get the same problem, turning off the the screensaver should prevent it, of course you'll be wanting your > screensaver though. It may be just one of the savers, not all. Try running different savers to see which one > might be causing it.

I removed xscreensaver but I still have this problem. Seems to be a problem when I'm moving mozilla 17 or netscape windows, which to be fairly large on my monitor. I have no other screensavers. Netscape is from an rpm which I repackages as a deb. And I think m17 is not from original deb either but from mozilla.org tarball.

- Taro