Re: iMac DV/iBook Firewire install follow-up

On Thu, Oct 12, Hadess wrote:

> PS: Olaf, doesn't work with kernel argument "video=ofonly" or "video=offb", thanks anyway

I know Ben is busy somehow, but better send him the iBook ;)

Our UK people have XF4 running even with video=ofonly, so it seems no to
be impossible. But I have no access to the machine to see how it is
setup.  Maybe I can get access to it, no idea.
Ben gave me a patch that only missed the correct vmode for offb, its
proably fixed already.

Gruss Olaf

--
 $ man clone