Re: Newbie boot question for powerpc 9500

> > Nonetheless, both these things suggest that your boot disk and the BootX
> > Stuffit archive are corrupt.
>
> Or that Stuffit needs upgrading.

It is likely that stuffit needs upgrading (I will check the installed version
later on). Am I supposed to boot with the rescue disk from

/debian/dists/sid/main/disks-powerpc/2.2.15-2000-0
6-07/powermac/images-1.44

like in the i386 architecture?

Is there a BIOS like option to force the system to boot from Disk before the
floppy is checked?

disks-powerpc links from potato to sid on the german mirror ftp.debian.de. Is
this correct?

Thanks.

Rainer.