Re: Giving DDs access to perl-team/modules (was: Alioth -> Salsa)

Hi Jonas,

> if what we really want is - as Norbert puts it above - that
> newcomers _should_ send a short mail to the list, then I prefer
> that we try only _encourage_ them to do so without _enforce_ it
> through access control - and then if that turns out to cause
> burdening experiences only then we can revisit the option of
> requiring explicit membership.

I also prefer encouraging people to say hi instead of enforcing
access control, i.e. I'm in favor of granting all DD full access
to team's repositories and encourage them to present themselves
in the list if they're going to work on new packages.

Cheers!
Alex

--
  ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀