Re: Giving DDs access to perl-team/modules (was: Alioth → Salsa)

On Mon, 27 Jan 2020, gregor herrmann wrote:
> Personally I'm in favour of giving DDs commit access, to allow
> drive-by fixes and also for symbolic reasons; but I also share Dom's
> point that people who want to become members / add packages/repos
> should send a short mail to the list.

It would be nice to allow all DD to commit to existing packages, but
starting new packages would need introduction. That would allow as you
said "drive-by fixes".

Best

Norbert

Accelia Inc. + IFMGA ProGuide + TU Wien + JAIST + TeX Live + Debian Dev