Re: Can packaging be based on upstream git tags without CPAN tarballs?

Hello,

On Wed 26 Feb 2020 at 08:32AM +01, gregor herrmann wrote:

>> > I think use.t would need a debian/tests/pkg-perl/use-name file, smoke
>> > and syntax.t should just work.
>> > /me looks at libapi-gitforge-perl and libgit-annex-perl
>> > Ok, both now have an autopkgtest branch :)
>> Thank you for your interest.  Are you saying that if I merge your
>> autopkgtest branches, I can drop my custom d/tests/control?
>
> Yes.
> In fact my commits remove the d/tests/control in the one package
> where it currently exists.

Very cool.  It works fine for Git::Annex but for API::GitForge there is
no t/ subdirectory so autodep8-perl-build-deps fails.  How can I disable
that test?

Alex, perhaps you would consider adding this to your guide -- see
latest libgit-annex-perl commits.

--
Sean Whitton