Re: DM and pkg-perl

Damyan Ivanov <dmn@debian.org> writes:

> changelog, adds him/herself to Uploaders. The nice thing about this
> policy is that it makes the contributor feel more responsible and easier
> for him/her to track his/her work via packages.qa.d.o pages. (Note that
> the fact that $B contributed to $P would not be wiped, as changelog
> would keep $B's entries).

Would it be a posibility to have qa.debian.org recognizing another
header for co-maintainership besides Uploaders?

Then we would rename the Uploaders field to XS-Co-Maintainer which
would have a different semantic than just being able to upload. It's
doesn't change the fact that not having upload rights is a second
(third?) class maintainership but it should recognize the
responsability and make it possible to track own packages.

//Makholm