Re: DM and pkg-perl

On Tue, 20 Nov 2007 10:59:46 +0200, Damyan Ivanov wrote:

> One option would be to upload all packages with "DM-Upload-Allowed: yes"
> from now on. This would give all present and future DMs upload right for
> the packages they work on. There's no need to upload _all_ packagaes
> _only_ adding the field of course.
>
> What do others think? Is this too "wide-open"? Can it be mis-used?

It is "wide-open" but I guess _if_ the group wants to use the DM
status it's the only realistic way to go.

What I'd like to see are statements of the active DDs of the group
before we make this not unimportant addition to our internal policy.

 : :' :  debian: the universal operating system - http://www.debian.org/
   `-    BOFH excuse #90:  Budget cuts