Re: Debian Perl package maintenance on pkg-perl.alioth.debian.org?

On Wed, 2006-03-15 at 08:04 +0100, Raphael Hertzog wrote:

> Alioth has been setup so that non-DD can contribute... what
> you say here looks plain wrong. Juste create a first -guest account,
> work with that and when you have your real account, just throw the -guest
> account away (request its removal to admin@alioth.d.o).

   Acknowledged.

> If you have your module in the SVN, it's easier for other people here to
> sponsor you.

   OK. I actually, anyway, have a sponsor so it's more a question of
keeping the package in an on-line accessible SVN repository -- This way,
eventually, also other people could contribute to maintenance.

> It's up to you to get things started. BTW, AM and DAM more and more like
> people who contribute as part of a team ...

   Sure. I'm a bit busy actually but as soon as I get some more time
I'll organize the import.

> Cheers,

   Best regards and thanks for support,

 I.

--
   .''`.   Ivo Marino <eim@mentors.debian.net>
  : :' :   irc.FreeNode.net chan #debian-mentors