Re: Debian Perl package maintenance on pkg-perl.alioth.debian.org?

Hi,

Am Dienstag, den 07.03.2006, 19:41 +0100 schrieb Ivo Marino:
>    In poor words I would like to host the source code of my three Debian
> Perl packages inside the pkg-perl SVN repository without loosing my
> maintainer-ship on them -- As far as I've understood
> pkg-perl.alioth.debian.org seems to be the right place for doing this.
>
>    Or should I create new projects on alioth just for maintaining the
> packages code in a public SVN repository?

Hmm, I'm not sure. I can see your point, but that would mean that a lot
of people who are not really involved in the Debian Perl Group need to
be added to the alioth group. But I'd like to hear other optionions on
this.

Greetings,
Joachim

--