Re: Orphaning my packages

On 9/14/06, Russ Allbery <rra@debian.org> wrote:

> I've just tried to checkout
> svn+ssh://tincho-guest@svn.debian.org/svn/pkg-perl/packages/ to have a
> peek at how things are being done, but svn.debian.org won't let me log
> in... I can ssh in to alioth, but may be svn.d.o only works for DDs?

No, it works for guest accounts as well, but your account authorization
information has to propagate from Alioth to svn.debian.org.  This can take
a day (maybe more?); I had to wait a bit for mine to work originally too.

It had been two weeks and svn.d.o still doesn't like me... I'm trying
with tincho and tincho-guest, with the same password as alioth...

Somebody knows what could be happening?

--
Martín Ferrari