Re: Orphaning my packages

Martín Ferrari dijo [Wed, Sep 13, 2006 at 04:00:06PM -0300]:
> >I was planning on starting the wide adopting process to the group, but
> >if you can help, much better. In my experience, the pkg-perl group has
> >helped me not appear like an irresponsable maintainer (which I am! :-P )
> >during my stress periods. So, Mart�n, if you are not currently part
> >of the group, I can add you - just give me your Alioth user name and
> >promise to do no intentional harm.
>
> it is tincho-guest.
> I have no experience with maintaining within a group, but I will be
> happy to learn :)

(dropping the copies to debian-devel and to Damog)

You are now a part of us. However, so before you move a finger, go and
read:

http://pkg-perl.alioth.debian.org/goals.txt
http://pkg-perl.alioth.debian.org/announcement.txt
http://pkg-perl.alioth.debian.org/policy.html
http://pkg-perl.alioth.debian.org/subversion.html

The first two are just historical background, the later two explain
how we do our work.

Perl group: Since I was promoted by Joachim to a group admin, I have
added quite a few people, just answering to their comments that "they
want to join". Up to now, this has proved a good idea - Now, we are 39
members (plus the 3 admins? Or including? Don't know). Do you have any
comments on this? I think we can still work on a basically open
membership basis, even if the active members are just a handful of
them. Do you agree?

BTW, yes, I still have not tackled the SVN reorganization... No time
yet :-/ but I'm not forgetting about it.

Greetings,

PGP key 1024D/8BB527AF 2001-10-23