Re: Orphaning my packages

Martín Ferrari dijo [Wed, Sep 13, 2006 at 03:26:43PM -0300]:
> On 9/12/06, David Moreno Garza <damog@damog.net> wrote:
>
> >If you think you could adopt some of the packages, feel free to do it
> >(filling an ITA would be nice). Just talk to the Debian Perl Group
> >first, if thinking on adopting some of the Perl modules; talk first
> >to the pkg-ruby-extras groups if thinking on adopting some of the
> >ruby modules, also.
>
> I'd like to adopt some of the -perl packages, but I don't know what
> has to be coordinated with the perl group. Can somebody comment?

Hi,

I was planning on starting the wide adopting process to the group, but
if you can help, much better. In my experience, the pkg-perl group has
helped me not appear like an irresponsable maintainer (which I am! :-P )
during my stress periods. So, Mart�n, if you are not currently part
of the group, I can add you - just give me your Alioth user name and
promise to do no intentional harm.

So, taking from Damog's developer page - We need to adopt:

libcontextual-return-perl
libcurses-widgets-perl
libend-perl
libio-prompt-perl
liblingua-es-numeros-perl
liblist-compare-perl
libmath-fibonacci-perl
libmath-nocarry-perl
libmath-randomorg-perl
libmath-vec-perl
libnumber-compare-perl
libopengl-perl
libterm-size-perl
libwww-freshmeat-perl
libwww-google-calculator-perl
libwww-myspace-perl

They look quite simple, the only three open bugs on them look trivial
to fix. We should check for updatedness, add watch files, and... Well,
simple stuff in the end. Perl group: Should we? Who starts?

David: Best luck. Hope to see you back here soon!

PGP key 1024D/8BB527AF 2001-10-23