Re: selecting Debian mentors for the mentor summit

How is random fair ? I am not getting it , plus if contributions are not only measurement , then i already asked everyone to show their atleaset some work ? , and many of the mentors dont have even one contribution , so i am not getting it . Really

On Wed, Sep 5, 2018 at 8:35 PM Alexander Wirt <formorer@formorer.de> wrote:
On Wed, 05 Sep 2018, Manas Kashyap wrote:

> I agree with you. I already researched on number of candidates who wanted
> to go and can go for the summit and showed their contributions and all ,
> and i hope that was enough for everyone to choose the right decision ?
I don't think contributions are the only measurement. For me its extremly
hard to come up with a fair, countable metric. Random is at least fair.