Re: selecting Debian mentors for the mentor summit

Hi,

Any updates on this?

The deadline to register for the summit is 5 September aka today.

On Thu, Aug 16, 2018, 16:59 Chirayu Desai <chirayudesai1@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

As mentor I got an email from Google about the final evaluations, and noticed that it also mentioned the mentor summit slots are filling up.
Some might require to apply for a US Visa as well, and that does take time.

I hope that a decision can be made ASAP, so that whoever does end up getting selected can attend the summit.

Regards,
Chirayu Desai