Re: selecting Debian mentors for the mentor summit

I agree with you. I already researched on number of candidates who wanted to go and can go for the summit and showed their contributions and all , and i hope that was enough for everyone to choose the right decision ?

On Wed, Sep 5, 2018 at 8:07 PM Alexander Wirt <formorer@formorer.de> wrote:
On Wed, 05 Sep 2018, Manas Kashyap wrote:

> random decision for a google mentor summit , i am not getting it .
What would have been better in your eyes? we had a number of candidates. We
had to choose one.

Alex